Thursday, July 4, 2013

Things I'm Obsessed With Lately....

Happy Birthday to meeee!! I decided for my birthday today I would share a few of my favorite things! 


5 Things You Should Check Out!

1.) The Lizzie Bennett Diaries- If you haven't seen these videos yet, I highly recommend them! They are a refreshing update on  Pride and Prejudice. Funny, witty, and they have 100 episodes! This is one of the web series that I suggest you check out. 

2.) Mail! Yes, the regular mail! I'm a reader and if you are a great through the mail swap site is Paperback Swap. If you love watching movies, the sister site to Paperback Swap is Swap A DVD. And of course I coupon swap...a lot.

3.) Once Upon A Time and Scandal! If you haven't seen these shows yet, run and watch them! I'm waiting....(seriously...time's ticking here!). :) Just kidding. But they are both action packed and will keep you on the edge of your seat for the next episode. Now...how long until Fall is here?!

4.)  Pinterest and yard sales. I have found the cutest stuff lately. And also some furniture I want to redo. Pictures to come when that stuff starts to happen.

5.) New recipes! I cook usually everyday. Every. Single. Day. So of course I love trying new things. I want to keep changing it up. Besides Pinterest, I love Six Sister's Stuff. Their blog is AWESOME! They have a little bit of everything on there. I can get lost on there for hours. But, shhhh don't tell...I'm suppose to be cooking or cleaning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment